1. You may see a Physical Therapist at Olympic Physical Therapy without a referral or prescription. However, you should realize that most insurance plans will not pay for physical therapy without a written PT referral. Contact your medical provider, such as your doctor, chiropractor or naturopath, and ask for a written referral to physical therapy. Your primary medical practitioner will most likely want to see you for an appointment to evaluate your disorder first before they give you a written referral to physical therapy.
Your insurance company generally accepts physical therapy prescriptions from Physicians, Naturopaths, Chiropractors, or PA-Cs.
Note: If you do not have insurance or if you prefer for us to not bill your insurance, let us know and we will talk to you about our 'private pay' policy. Our Billing Office number is: 425.454.4864.
2. Once you have the prescription or referral for physical therapy, you can visit our “My Patient Page” and request an appointment, or call our clinic most conveniently located for you. The locations are listed on the right. You will ask you some important questions regarding your insurance coverage. Have your insurance card in front of you. You will need:
· Your ID and group number.
· Your birth date and that of the subscriber's, if not yourself.
· An insurance customer service phone number so that we may call them to verify Physical Therapy benefits. We do this as a service for our clients to help you with insurance coverage for physical therapy services.
3. Next, an initial evaluation appointment time can be established. We will do our best to accommodate your scheduling needs. All of our clinics have early morning and early evening hours to assist in scheduling ease. These particular times of day are in high demand, so please be prepared to be flexible for your initial evaluation, which takes longer. Plan to be in the clinic an hour to an hour and a half for your first visit. Subsequent visits should take between 45 minutes to an hour. Click “About Your First Visit” for details about what to expect when you first visit one of our locations.
For more information regarding our services, please contact the Olympic Physical Therapy location most convenient to you. A list of our clinics is to the right; click on your selection for individual clinic. It will be our pleasure to assist you